- WOODWORKING FAVORITES: Simple to use, this diameter ball-shaped cutter is ideal for carving smooth cavities hollows in wooden spoons, small bowls and is useful for small to medium sculpting.
- The 10 mm is suitable for type 100 angle grinder (4 inches). The 14mm is suitable for the 115 (4.5 inches) and 125 (5 inches) angle grinders.
- NEW DESIGN: The Ball Gouge has anti-gravity technology which helps to prevent embedding into the piece you are working on. It jumps out gently when moved over a wooden surface and thus creates a chisel-like texture.
- SUITABLE FOR YOUR POWERTOOL: Designed to fit most standard angle grinders, making it the most and high-performance tool of its caliber on the market.
- DESIGNED TO LAST: The Ball Gouge has a unique ring-shaped cutter designed to sharpen itself during use, extending the life of the cutter. Optimum service life is the result!
- CONTROL: The milling ball has been designed to provide exceptional control, balance, and performance when freehand working and carving.
- Product size: L. 4.3" x Diam. 1.6"
- Spindle Size: 14/10 mm
- Product material: Tungsten Carbide
- 10mm/14mm Ball Gouge
Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
Shipping With Tracking Number
Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.