The lymphatic system is a network of tissues, vessels and organs that work together to move a colorless, watery fluid called lymph back into your circulatory system (your bloodstream). Some 20 liters of plasma flow through your body's arteries and smaller arteriole blood vessels and capillaries every day.
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Lymphatic obstruction is a blockage of the lymph vessels that drain fluid from tissues throughout the body and allow immune cells to travel where they are needed. Lymphatic obstruction may cause lymphedema, which means swelling due to a blockage of the lymph passages. Some of the blockages:
Swelling or accumulation of fluid (lymphedema): Lymphedema can result from a blockage in the lymphatic system caused by scar tissue from damaged lymph vessels or nodes. Lymphedema is also often seen when lymph nodes are removed from those who've had surgery or radiation to remove cancer
- Lymphadenopathy: refers to lymph nodes that are abnormal in size
- Lymphedema: is swelling due to build-up of lymph fluid in the body
- Lymphoma: cancer of the lymphatic system body's germ-fighting network.
- Lymphangitis: defined as an inflammation of the lymphatic channels
- Lymphocytosis: a high lymphocyte count, is an increase in white blood cells
What are the symptoms of lymphatic blockage?
- Lymphedema signs and symptoms include:
- Swelling of part or all of the arm or leg, including fingers or toes.
- A feeling of heaviness or tightness.
- Restricted range of motion.
- Recurring infections.
HOW DOES MAGNETIC THERAPY WORKS?
Magnetic field therapy uses different kinds of magnets on the body to help boost your overall health. It may also help treat certain conditions. There are several types, including Static magnetic field therapy, electromagnetic therapy, and Magnetic therapy with acupuncture. Researchers have shown that a mild magnetic field can cause the smallest blood vessels in the body to dilate or constrict, thus increasing the blood flow and suppressing inflammation, a critical factor in the healing process.
What makes the LymphDetox Magnetic Bracelet very effective?
- Materials: Medical-use magnets, Premium Zinc Alloy
- Color: As Picture